Ida Dress & Top
Want to be the first one to know? Sign up to our mailing list here!
Level: Rookie | Size Range: 1-6years | Style/Fit:Cool
A loose fitted a- line shaped dress and top. This cute style has an ultra-low dropped armhole – with a gathered frill detail and keyhole opening at centre back neck. These styles are made up of panels – ideal for using left over fabrics.
- Suggested fabric: Woven or Stretch
- Up-cycle fabric consumption: Medium
- Pair up our Ida Top with our Phoenix Trousers & Maro Shorts or Miyagi Trousers
- What size do I choose?
- Need some inspiration? Have a look what others have created.
What do I need?
- Basic sewing tools
- 1x Button for centre back closure
- Thread in matching colour to your old garment