Level: Rookie | Size Range: One size (adults) | Style/Fit: Casual
‘Jasper’ our casual go-to drawstring backpack for your all-day everyday activities.
We have designed this sewing pattern in a stylish multi-contrast fabric/colour look, which is perfect to make from your scraps and other small unused garments and textiles. The four panels and clever corner construction at the base gives it a fresh and unique shape.
- Suggested fabric: Woven – Cotton Drill, Denim, Linen & Cotton Canvas will work really well.
- Up-cycle fabric consumption: Low
- What are the measurements of the backpack?
- Need some inspiration? Have a look what others have created.
What do I need?
- Basic sewing tools
- Approx. 4m of 6-8mm Cord for Drawcord/Straps
- Thread in matching colour to your old garment
- Safety Pin